Thursday, November 09, 2006
McGill Continued
Ah.. Redpath Library.

My favourite hang-out in between classes.
It's connected to the McLennan Library so there's always plenty of study space. The only drawback is that there's an evil Tim Hortons in the basement which time and again lures me downstairs to coffee and cookies. Instead of studying, I end up munching while surfing the web (yes, that's right. they have computers and more study spots in the basement right next to the cafeteria so kids with a sweet tooth like me can snack and surf at the same time - brilliant.)
Right outside the McLennan entrance, there's a biggish statue

That virtually everyone ignores, but whom I like to visit. He used to have more company in the summer.

These are the steps leading out to McTavish street from McLennan - the words on the wall read, "In the Quiet Still Air of Delightful Studies".
Indeed.

McTavish is known as McGill's "happening" street (though I never understood why). Along this stretch, you can find the university bookstore,

The Shatner building (SSMU's territory) and the university administration's Brown building right next door

Which is, quite literally, brown.
I'm craving chocolate all of a sudden...
planted @
5:08 AM