Water

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."

Jeremiah 17:8,9
De-lights

Green things. Purple specs. Cool Weather. Weekends. Distractions. Penguins. Butter Waflns. Google. Dictionary.com. Wiki. Smooth vocals.Prata suppers. Teh tarik. Fort Canning park. Dogs. Trees.Swimming. Sun.Sand.Sea. Hills. Montreal. Nooos. Choirs. Passerine birds. Cells.

Chatter




Branches

agnes
becky
christabel
damien
diane
eliza
fish
gill
ivan
jacinta
jan
kelvin tan
laiyee
lihao
margaret
ngxy
oliver
pam
rachel
san
sk
shuyi
si en
sunzi
taitong
tze
victoria
weili
xiaoen
yunfei
ms wang
csa
4a1


Twig



Reflecting Pool

photo album
Roots


Deep Roots

Source

Photo from: sxc.hu
Layout modified from: solitude91

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Had a good day yesterday, save the minor irritation that surfaced when blogger was down and I couldn't blog about it.

Felt like singing It's a Small World Afterall at BBDC after meeting:
  1. Jun (My old french class buddy from MG)
  2. Gillian and Alice (yay! after eeeons)
  3. Shuyi (MG again!)
All within the brief space of 5 mins before my driving theory practice. Yep. It was all too overwhelming for my heart to handle. I skipped into class with a ridiculous grin on my face. The instructor looked faintly disgusted. I was (a little) late and happy about it!

As if the pre-practice excitement wasn't enought, in the middle of my screen-tapping, I got an sms from PSC about the MOE TS telling me to go check my email.

Turns out, email wanted me to send more stuff to them. (strange, because I thought they had everything in their database already..) Nevertheless, I had fun putting everything together, scouring the house for a nice big envelope, making copies of my birth cert and NRIC (which I thought was sooo funny! can it get any more Bo liao than this??), filling up their Mandatory Applicant's Form and typing a cover letter. (God help the poor soul charged with the task of handling the incoming flood of scholarship docs)

After settling all that, felt very "Woohoo"! You know what I mean?

And to top it all off, the final Big Cherry came when I got a little job offer to do some Coding and Data Entry work from home.

Thank You God!

planted @ 9:50 AM