Water

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."

Jeremiah 17:8,9
De-lights

Green things. Purple specs. Cool Weather. Weekends. Distractions. Penguins. Butter Waflns. Google. Dictionary.com. Wiki. Smooth vocals.Prata suppers. Teh tarik. Fort Canning park. Dogs. Trees.Swimming. Sun.Sand.Sea. Hills. Montreal. Nooos. Choirs. Passerine birds. Cells.

Chatter




Branches

agnes
becky
christabel
damien
diane
eliza
fish
gill
ivan
jacinta
jan
kelvin tan
laiyee
lihao
margaret
ngxy
oliver
pam
rachel
san
sk
shuyi
si en
sunzi
taitong
tze
victoria
weili
xiaoen
yunfei
ms wang
csa
4a1


Twig



Reflecting Pool

photo album
Roots


Deep Roots

Source

Photo from: sxc.hu
Layout modified from: solitude91

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Don't quite know how to put it.. Am neither verbally eloquent nor courageous enough to shout it out loud, but I love you guys. All of you. For just being there and sharing what little time we have together. It's the smiles, the warmth of company. Nothing big, nothing spectacular, but it's really the silent, unspoken words of the heart that count.

*******************************

And I'm sorry for taking you forgranted. Growing up, the times spent with you all fun and laughter. Silly songs under the coconut tree.. Good times. You told me how proud you'd be to stand by and watch me blossom. I never thought that far ahead, just curled deep in your warmth.

See-saw knees up and down up and down..

Now, looking back at how close we once were, I cry for lost time. You who used to carry me on your shoulders with strong arms, now look to my arms for support. You who thrilled me with stories and songs, walks in the park and adventures to faraway places, now at times, forget.

You could not stop age from loosening your hold on people, places, names, faces. You drifted. And dammnit I drifted.

You now live from day to day. I admire you for that and love you so much more desperately because.

I want to be there for you, give you days of fun and laughter, silly songs, piano tunes. I want to be there for you now like you were there for me.

planted @ 10:04 PM