Water

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."

Jeremiah 17:8,9
De-lights

Green things. Purple specs. Cool Weather. Weekends. Distractions. Penguins. Butter Waflns. Google. Dictionary.com. Wiki. Smooth vocals.Prata suppers. Teh tarik. Fort Canning park. Dogs. Trees.Swimming. Sun.Sand.Sea. Hills. Montreal. Nooos. Choirs. Passerine birds. Cells.

Chatter




Branches

agnes
becky
christabel
damien
diane
eliza
fish
gill
ivan
jacinta
jan
kelvin tan
laiyee
lihao
margaret
ngxy
oliver
pam
rachel
san
sk
shuyi
si en
sunzi
taitong
tze
victoria
weili
xiaoen
yunfei
ms wang
csa
4a1


Twig



Reflecting Pool

photo album
Roots


Deep Roots

Source

Photo from: sxc.hu
Layout modified from: solitude91

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Over the next few days, I've got to:

  1. Move fifty percent of my worldly possessions into my room
  2. Patch up any missing furniture
  3. (Attempt to) Decorate my room
  4. Move into my room and actually stay there
  5. Wait for life science module allocation results
  6. BID!!! for a certain module I desperately want
  7. Piece together a timetable
  8. Remember to attend the module/ program talks I'm 'strongly urged' to go for
  9. Meet up with my OG mates (:
  10. Meet up with my liebe lovers (: (:
  11. Meet up with friends I want to meet up with/ haven't met in ages
  12. Plan a movie outing for choc fac
  13. Pray and commit this 'next stage' of my life to God

And a hundred and one things besides.

I'm busy. I'm stressed. I'm obsessing over inconcievably minor details, preparing for the worst. I'm extrapolating into murky, uncharted territory even though I'm aware of how futile it all is.

.........................................................

Nightmare.

I dream helplessness, despair,

Loss.

I am running but going no where

In a room with no walls.

Someone chokes on his own tears

Groans gut-wrenching, twisting cries that no one else hears.

I cannot stomach the sound.

Weighs down

Heavy.

And all around there is:

Insurmountable grief,

Inescapable loneliness.


planted @ 10:52 PM