Water

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."

Jeremiah 17:8,9
De-lights

Green things. Purple specs. Cool Weather. Weekends. Distractions. Penguins. Butter Waflns. Google. Dictionary.com. Wiki. Smooth vocals.Prata suppers. Teh tarik. Fort Canning park. Dogs. Trees.Swimming. Sun.Sand.Sea. Hills. Montreal. Nooos. Choirs. Passerine birds. Cells.

Chatter




Branches

agnes
becky
christabel
damien
diane
eliza
fish
gill
ivan
jacinta
jan
kelvin tan
laiyee
lihao
margaret
ngxy
oliver
pam
rachel
san
sk
shuyi
si en
sunzi
taitong
tze
victoria
weili
xiaoen
yunfei
ms wang
csa
4a1


Twig



Reflecting Pool

photo album
Roots


Deep Roots

Source

Photo from: sxc.hu
Layout modified from: solitude91

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm really living day to day now.

Between yesterdays, todays and tomorrows, everything else is foggy.

Love meeting up with old friends.

Yesterday, today.

Have burnt holes in both pockets.

Am going to confine myself to a frugal, domestic existence for the rest of the week.

Save MRT rides and bus rides to and from BBDC.

Two nights ago I slept with the aircon off.

I bought a nice top from far east plaza earlier that same day.

Maybe it was subconscious punishment.

Foggy head.

For a split-second, I switched off while driving today

And the car went on cruising...

*******

Tonight I will pack up my past neatly in a box and throw it out the window.

I will type a goodbye note, put it in an envelope and send it off.

I will make it a clean, quick break.

This is where I say my final farewells.

This is where I severe all ties with you.

No looking back over my shoulder.

No regrets.

I will make it a clean, quick break

And hope that there will be no broken pieces to gather in your wake.




planted @ 5:28 PM