Water

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."

Jeremiah 17:8,9
De-lights

Green things. Purple specs. Cool Weather. Weekends. Distractions. Penguins. Butter Waflns. Google. Dictionary.com. Wiki. Smooth vocals.Prata suppers. Teh tarik. Fort Canning park. Dogs. Trees.Swimming. Sun.Sand.Sea. Hills. Montreal. Nooos. Choirs. Passerine birds. Cells.

Chatter




Branches

agnes
becky
christabel
damien
diane
eliza
fish
gill
ivan
jacinta
jan
kelvin tan
laiyee
lihao
margaret
ngxy
oliver
pam
rachel
san
sk
shuyi
si en
sunzi
taitong
tze
victoria
weili
xiaoen
yunfei
ms wang
csa
4a1


Twig



Reflecting Pool

photo album
Roots


Deep Roots

Source

Photo from: sxc.hu
Layout modified from: solitude91

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Intro (sing to the tune of wang fei hong)

When I go-o pubbing... (hia!)
I have a-a good time!
With my friends I drink and dr-ive,
The-en I-I crash.
The-en I-I die.

Cue jingle music

Verse 1
Let us all play our part
... (I forget)

Chorus
Take taxi, mrt, take a bus or lrt
Public transport's good for you
If I can use it,
You can too.

Verse 2
When you're on a public bus
You know you're not alone
The friendly driver will take you home,
Not to your gloomy tomb.

Repeat Chorus.


HAHA!! The intro is classic.

planted @ 9:18 PM