Water

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."

Jeremiah 17:8,9
De-lights

Green things. Purple specs. Cool Weather. Weekends. Distractions. Penguins. Butter Waflns. Google. Dictionary.com. Wiki. Smooth vocals.Prata suppers. Teh tarik. Fort Canning park. Dogs. Trees.Swimming. Sun.Sand.Sea. Hills. Montreal. Nooos. Choirs. Passerine birds. Cells.

Chatter




Branches

agnes
becky
christabel
damien
diane
eliza
fish
gill
ivan
jacinta
jan
kelvin tan
laiyee
lihao
margaret
ngxy
oliver
pam
rachel
san
sk
shuyi
si en
sunzi
taitong
tze
victoria
weili
xiaoen
yunfei
ms wang
csa
4a1


Twig



Reflecting Pool

photo album
Roots


Deep Roots

Source

Photo from: sxc.hu
Layout modified from: solitude91

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

So this week isn't exactly the busiest week for me work-wise, I'll admit. Event-wise though, there are quite a few things in the pipeline.

I'm looking forward to a stimulating discussion coupled with TEMPURA at april's house wednesday night, wern jhien's birthday celebration on friday, a sushi party on saturday and hanging out with my newfound friend Peiwen somewhere in between - we just 'discovered' each other at the Malaysian & Singaporean Student Association's potluck party on sunday :)

Next week, I'm jetting off to my aunt's for (American) Thanksgiving. It's funny how the Canadians think the Americans are wierd for having such a 'late' thanksgiving and how the Americans likewise think the Canadians are wierd for having it so 'early'. At any rate, (American) Thanksgiving isn't a recognized holiday in Canada so I'm going to have to skip class on Thursday and Friday to spend it with my extended family. Fresh baked turkey here I come!

planted @ 9:23 AM