Water

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."

Jeremiah 17:8,9
De-lights

Green things. Purple specs. Cool Weather. Weekends. Distractions. Penguins. Butter Waflns. Google. Dictionary.com. Wiki. Smooth vocals.Prata suppers. Teh tarik. Fort Canning park. Dogs. Trees.Swimming. Sun.Sand.Sea. Hills. Montreal. Nooos. Choirs. Passerine birds. Cells.

Chatter




Branches

agnes
becky
christabel
damien
diane
eliza
fish
gill
ivan
jacinta
jan
kelvin tan
laiyee
lihao
margaret
ngxy
oliver
pam
rachel
san
sk
shuyi
si en
sunzi
taitong
tze
victoria
weili
xiaoen
yunfei
ms wang
csa
4a1


Twig



Reflecting Pool

photo album
Roots


Deep Roots

Source

Photo from: sxc.hu
Layout modified from: solitude91

Monday, January 14, 2008

Tee hee :) I'm being naughty. Using the computer in my lab to blog this entry. It's officially 9pm and I am the only one in here! Whee! To my glorious glee, I've finally got the whole place to myself! Yayness! I'm free to fish around for gloves, play with the microcentrifuge, hog the autoclave machine and best of all, surf the net to my heart's content! Ahhhhhhhhh... the joys of being the last to leave!

Heh.. I'm tempted to be sneaky and use the lab printer for my lecture notes. Free colour printing!

Darn. I forgot to bring blank paper.

planted @ 9:01 PM