Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Hands.
Who is there like you?
And who compares to you?
Your glory fills the whole earth
And You reign over me.
Who is there like You?
And who compares to You?
You uphold the heavens
And Your hands cover me.
You're the designer of the universe,
Architect of the skies
Poet, painter, scientist,
Author of all time
And time is in Your mighty hands
And Your hands hold the world -
The world with all its people
You know and love so well.
(Each one so well..)
You took upon Your tender hands
The guilt of all you loved.
Gentle hands which nurtured, guided
Faithful hands which held us fast
Now surrendered to the cross.
---
When I see my Father in heaven
Working now so patiently
With authority that shakes creation,
With finest care, meticulously,
I'm amazed.
I tremble.
I laugh.
I cry.
I break into the broadest smile
At the thought of You.
Who is there like you?
And who compares to you?
Your glory fills the whole earth
And You reign over me.
Who is there like You?
And who compares to You?
You uphold the heavens
And Your hands cover me.
planted @
1:21 PM