Water

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."

Jeremiah 17:8,9
De-lights

Green things. Purple specs. Cool Weather. Weekends. Distractions. Penguins. Butter Waflns. Google. Dictionary.com. Wiki. Smooth vocals.Prata suppers. Teh tarik. Fort Canning park. Dogs. Trees.Swimming. Sun.Sand.Sea. Hills. Montreal. Nooos. Choirs. Passerine birds. Cells.

Chatter




Branches

agnes
becky
christabel
damien
diane
eliza
fish
gill
ivan
jacinta
jan
kelvin tan
laiyee
lihao
margaret
ngxy
oliver
pam
rachel
san
sk
shuyi
si en
sunzi
taitong
tze
victoria
weili
xiaoen
yunfei
ms wang
csa
4a1


Twig



Reflecting Pool

photo album
Roots


Deep Roots

Source

Photo from: sxc.hu
Layout modified from: solitude91

Saturday, April 09, 2005

I thank you for this week:
You opened doors.
I sing amazing grace.

I thank you for your peace:
You banished anxiety.
I've learned to let you carry my burdens.

I thank you for holding my life in your hands:
You knew me in my mother's womb.
I will never let you go.

I thank you because
You are my God.
You loved first,
Now I love you.


A new friend I met
(At the unlikeliest of places)
Turns out to be a christian.
Just when I needed some encouragement
And a bit of a wake up call.
Praise God!
I'm going to set my priorities straight
.

planted @ 9:38 PM