Water

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."

Jeremiah 17:8,9
De-lights

Green things. Purple specs. Cool Weather. Weekends. Distractions. Penguins. Butter Waflns. Google. Dictionary.com. Wiki. Smooth vocals.Prata suppers. Teh tarik. Fort Canning park. Dogs. Trees.Swimming. Sun.Sand.Sea. Hills. Montreal. Nooos. Choirs. Passerine birds. Cells.

Chatter




Branches

agnes
becky
christabel
damien
diane
eliza
fish
gill
ivan
jacinta
jan
kelvin tan
laiyee
lihao
margaret
ngxy
oliver
pam
rachel
san
sk
shuyi
si en
sunzi
taitong
tze
victoria
weili
xiaoen
yunfei
ms wang
csa
4a1


Twig



Reflecting Pool

photo album
Roots


Deep Roots

Source

Photo from: sxc.hu
Layout modified from: solitude91

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sens au coeur de la nuit
L'onde d'espoir
Ardeur de la vie
Sentier de gloire...

Can't get the song out of my head.
What a haunting melody.

Sometimes at night
I lie awake
Thoughts pulsing
And wonder if ambition
And contentment
Could ever meet.

When I first came here
I had dreams.
You said:
Chase them,
Leave fear behind.

Ironic how Pragmatism
(Once scoffed at)
Now overrules Aspiration.
(Still Noble)

And I will head down the very path
I vowed I would not take.

Every now and again
Fresh waves will break
With renewed fervour
Only to be sucked back
Into the deep by the current.

planted @ 3:16 PM