Water

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."

Jeremiah 17:8,9
De-lights

Green things. Purple specs. Cool Weather. Weekends. Distractions. Penguins. Butter Waflns. Google. Dictionary.com. Wiki. Smooth vocals.Prata suppers. Teh tarik. Fort Canning park. Dogs. Trees.Swimming. Sun.Sand.Sea. Hills. Montreal. Nooos. Choirs. Passerine birds. Cells.

Chatter




Branches

agnes
becky
christabel
damien
diane
eliza
fish
gill
ivan
jacinta
jan
kelvin tan
laiyee
lihao
margaret
ngxy
oliver
pam
rachel
san
sk
shuyi
si en
sunzi
taitong
tze
victoria
weili
xiaoen
yunfei
ms wang
csa
4a1


Twig



Reflecting Pool

photo album
Roots


Deep Roots

Source

Photo from: sxc.hu
Layout modified from: solitude91

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Why I am going to D:


  1. I trust God's plan for me. I trust Him to provide.
  2. My parents have given their blessings.
  3. I can think of no better school.

I know that I will grow; in more ways than one.

  1. I will learn the meaning of responsibily.
  2. I will learn to be independent.
  3. I will be pressed but not crushed, persecuted but not abandoned, struck down but not destroyed.

Now this is what God has done for me:

He has opened doors. He has performed miracles. He has taught me to trust Him entirely. I have realized that I could not have done and can not do this own my own.

God places us in times of trial in order to mould us into the persons He wants us to be. I know that He has plans for my life. He has convicted me of something I must do.

All I can do now is to trust and obey.

Praise the Lord.

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;

his love endures forever.

Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the Lord

or fully declare his praise?


planted @ 2:27 PM